What we offer:
We provide support to women who experience (domestic) violence in their marriage, relationship, registered partnership or in some other family context.
We provide information and counselling on these topics:
- Protection and personal safety (legal possibilities, report to the police, women’s shelter, personal safety plan)
- Psycho-social support and empowerment when violence has been suffered or is feared
- Consequences of separation and divorce
- Counselling for relatives who support women (living) in domestic violence relationships
In our counselling sessions we take ample time to listen to you carefully. And if you decide to change your situation, we can support you by providing information and by helping you to find a solution which fits your needs.
What we offer - at a glance:
- Psycho-social telephone counselling
- Individual psycho-social counselling (please make an appointment by telephone)
- Court assistance (according to legal provisions)
- Legal advice (once a week by appointment and after psycho-social counselling only)
- Medical advice (in a medical practice, only after psycho-social counselling in the counselling centre).
Women can keep their anonymity, if they wish. Any information will be treated confidentially.
Counselling sessions are free of charge.
We offer counselling in German, English and Turkish. For any other language, we will try to organize a female translator.
You can contact us by telephone:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays: from 9:00 to 13:00
Mondays and Thursdays: from 15:00 to 19:00
Fridays: from 9:00 to 12:00
Please make an appointment by telephone!